Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight


So do you remember when I neglected my family for two weeks to read the Stephenie Meyer, "Twilight" series? Well I went last night with several girl friends to the movie of the first book and fell even more in love with the vampires. Edward was definitely a hottie but so was Jasper! I knew Edward was going to be good looking, but that is not what I was anticipating Jasper to look like. I loved the movie and can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I hope I don't have to wait several years to see the other books made into movies because that is all I can think about right now. If you haven't seen the movie, go see it! If you haven't read the books, go watch the movie, and then read them so you too can have lovely day dreams about the steamy vampires!

6 comments:

Carrie-kins said...

i luv EDWARD!last nite was so fun.and i too will be buying the movie.cant wait for the second movie:)

Pattersons said...

it was so much fun last night! and yes, i went home and started "new moon"-oh no, does this mean i should tell my family they're on their own for the next 2 weeks?!;)

Vivian Campbell said...

We had a bunch of little mormon girls giggling the whole time in the movie, everytime edward and bella got close. It was a little annoying, but I loved the first time they showed edward!!!! he is a hottie!

Summers Family said...

What happened to the Hawaii pictures? Cat and I've gone to see the movie yet- waiting 'til we won't see a bunch of our students at the threater.

Babbel Family said...

You are the first person that I have heard say that they loved it. I thought it was okay. It was better than I thought, but I had really low expectations of it. I didn't think the acting was that great (except for Charlie- he was my favorite). Again, better than I had expected but I probably won't see the next movie. I didn't like that book at all very much. And honestly I don't think they will make it past the next movie. Twilight was by far the best book, the others were okay. Glad you liked it though!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

it was fun to go with everyone... aren't you glad i convinced you to enter the twilight world?? :) thanks for organizing our girls night!