Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mommy/Son Date!


I decided I wanted to have some quality one on one time with Ian (the middle child). I took Drew to school, left Owen at home sleeping with the Aunties, and off Ian and I went to the pumpkin patch.

I told Ian he could pick a pumpkin to take home and of course he wanted the biggest one there. I told him he had to pick one that he could carry himself...he did try to lift the gigantic pumpkin with all his might!

Ian and I had a great time together at the pumpkin patch. We went on a hay rack ride, climbed on hay bales, and fed the goats. I loved seeing the excitement that radiated from Ian as he explored the pumpkin patch. He is such a fun and enthusiastic little guy and I love him dearly. It was definitely one of the best dates I have ever gone on.

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

you guys are so cute! i'm glad you had a fun time.