I cannot even begin to thank my parents enough for flying to CA to watch Drew, Ian, & Owen while we vacationed in Destin, FL. Like always, the boys had a marvelous time with Ge & Grandad. They keep asking when they are going to come back or when we will fly to their house. Not only did my parents do a great job of caring for the boys and taking them on fun adventures every day, they also did many "projects" around my house. I can now cross off my "daddy please do list," all of the things that have accumulated from when he was here last year. My mom, aka Ge, did a marvelous job adding some decorations to my front living room, or what we like to call our "garden room!" I adore my parents and feel so blessed to have them apart of my life.
Ge and Ian making cookies.
Grandad and the boys watching the movie "Tom & Jerry."
Making forts
One of many projects.Not only does my mother have a great reputation with her own grandchildren, but she is loved by her "adopted" grandchildren as well!

I know it is not easy keeping up with my three boys, so thank you mom and dad for taking such good care of our most prized possessions. I appreciate all that you did for the boys and all that you did around my house. I feel truly blessed to have you as my parents! I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment