Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Drew!

Five years ago today I gave birth to our first little boy, Drew! I am amazed by how quickly these last five years have flown by. He brings so much joy to our family and is such a sweet and tender hearted little guy. I love him dearly and look forward to watching him continue to grow and mature.

He had a busy and fun day today. First, we celebrated his birthday at his school. He was excited to get to wear the "Birthday Cake" hat while his classmates sang to him. He chose to pass out Super Hero popsicles for his friends and presented his teacher with a new book for her classroom.


That evening we had a small birthday party for him at the park with his closest little friends. He wanted a fire truck on his cake, so I tried to deliver.


He loved all of his presents and we spent a good hour playing with each new toy when we got home. It was like Christmas morning in our living room for Kenny, Drew, & Ian! A few of the things he received were: a fire man costume, a Darth Vater Costume w/ light saver, lincoln logs, Berenstain Bear books, Narnia Catapolt and men, Ninja turtles, and a camera! Thank you to all of our family and friends for helping Drew celebrate turning 5! I love you Drew. Mom

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Happy birthday to Drew!! What a cute little man!

Debbie said...

Happy birthday Drew! I can't believe he's five! I remember being pregnant together!! Where does time go?