Summer break has come to a close and I am okay with that! My kids might not be ready, but mom sure is! I have a list a mile long of house projects waiting for me.
Mya is ready for them to go back too!
These brothers might annoy her, but they will always have her back!
 |
| My social Ian couldn't wait to be hanging out with his friends. |
 |
| Owen had a rough time starting school last year, but this year was easy breezy! I'm glad he has friends to make him more at ease. |
 |
| Owen is ready to learn! |
 |
| Drew was too busy playing football to stop and take a picture outside with his friends, but I did snap one of him from the hallway. I can't believe this is his last year at elementary school. |
I LOVE this picture! The Bishop sent it to me on the second day of school. These are all boys from our church that are in 4th grade. It makes my heart happy to know Ian is surrounded by good kids who will hopefully all support each other in Choosing the Right! I hope their friendships last a lifetime!
8:15-4:30 Oh, How I have missed you!!!! I am so grateful for wonderful teachers and a great school to watch over my angels during the day! Let the projects begin!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment