Tuesday, August 12, 2014

{Pre-K here we come}

Mya is entering her 3rd and final year of preschool!
She is attending at Wingate along with a bunch of her church friends and could not be more excited to go!

She was asked to complete an "All About Me" poster for the first day.

She was eager to do it by herself, which is a complete opposite from her brothers!


 Mya is in preschool with her best friend Brooklyn, which makes her even more excited to attend.  

 Sarah, Berklie, Brooklyn, and Mya

 And then we have Cooper, who will someday be glad he is the only boy in this group of girls from church!


Mya quickly sent me on my way and I was grateful for her courage as she started at a new school.  She loves to learn and play and I know she'll have a wonderful year!


I will miss her like crazy though!!!!

No comments: