Saturday, June 14, 2014

{Girls Just Want to Have FUN}

 It was love at first sight when I spotted Jill's husbands mustang covered up in their garage.  I told her it would be the perfect car for us to take on our Girls Night Out!  The brakes didn't work well and its hard to steer, so she didn't want to, but after a lot of persuading, begging, and pleading, she did it for me!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!


We picked up Gina and the fun really began!  Aren't we HOT!!!
 Crazy sisters that I LOVE!


I felt like a teenager!

 We rocked it!  
We made it safely to the movie and caught up with some more girls to watch "The Fault of our Stars."
It was the saddest movie and I balled like a baby through the whole thing.

It was the perfect girls night!  


Girls Night - Part 2

We got together to celebrate Mita's birthday at the Silo!

 We climbed at least 100ft, ate dinner at the top of the Silo,  and watched the sunset from way up high.  It was not for the faint at heart.  We then repelled down the inside of the silo.  I went first!!!

 It was exhilarating and so much fun!




I made it safely to the bottom and crawled out the very little door to level ground.  I love a good adventure!

No comments: