Sunday, June 29, 2014

{Birthday Boy}

Owen turned 7 today!!!  He was lucky because our good friends from CA, the Valencia's, were here to help him celebrate!  I sure love this cute, cuddly boy!  I am so glad he is mine!

 We let him open one of his big presents early, so we could play on it all weekend!

 We want to create lots of extreme backyard adventures in our backyard!


 We love the Valencia kids!




Owen loves to read.  I often find books hidden under his pillow and catch him turning on a flashlight to read in bed.

My kids love picking out any cereal they want for their birthday!

 It was Jacob and Adam's birthday also, so we had them all blow out the candles!

Fireworks for the Birthday boy!


 He ended his birthday festivities with a slumber party on the trampoline with the boys and dogs!

 My birthday wish for Owen is that he will continue to smile and dance through life!  He is such a happy kid and makes all of us laugh.  He is also super affectionate and smothers me with kisses.  I love that he is silly, smart, kind, and easy going.  The Lord blessed me with amazing kids!  I love you Owen!



No comments: