Friday, April 11, 2014

{Sprucing Up}

Our Veterinary clinic, is outdated, and in desperate need up some updating.  We are only renting the building and have high hopes of building a brand new hospital in the next 4 years, so renovations are kept to a minimal.  With the help of the kids, we did tear down the puppy dog and kitty cat wallpaper and did some painting.  The rooms look cleaner, but still needed something for the blank walls.  Kenny put me in charge of finding art work.  I always love getting to spend someone else's money, even if it is technically still our money now that we own it!

Kenny doing what Kenny does best!

I took this picture of Dr. Kronkright, Dr. Summers,  & Dr. Asmus  for their new pamphlet.

After hours of looking at animal art work.  I decided on these photos!  My favorite is of the terrier with the toilet paper that is now in the bathroom of the vet clinic.  We retired the pheasant pictures that were in there.  Kenny didn't think we needed artwork for the bathroom, but I strongly disagreed!




Mya trying to imitate the cat!

We did take down the shelves that held dog food.  It opened up the back wall, so we could put our logo on it.  It looks so much better!

More updates in the future....

No comments: