My greatest blessing is my family! I love nothing more than seeing the smiles of my children's faces and I tried to make some special memories for them today. I think it was a success!!!
I have decided that trying to get a good picture of my kids, where everyone is looking and smiling is impossible, especially when you add 3 dogs to the mix!
My beautiful sweet Mya and Leo found her basket first amongst the forest!
Ian's basket was hidden in the tall grass. He ran past it a couple of times, but he said I still hid it too easy for him!
I gave Owen a clue that his basket was up high. He quickly ran to the tree house and climbed like a monkey up the tree!
I had to play "hot and cold" with Drew to give him some helpful clues! I broke a few limbs and scratched myself up trying to hide his basket up in his favorite tree.
After the baskets were found it was war on the trampoline!
Mya's Marilyn Monroe pose!
Let the FUN BEGIN!!
We love silly string!
I then informed my kids that there was one more Easter basket they needed to find...
Yes, it should be bunnies for Easter, but we need cats to keep away the mice!
Squeals of delight could be heard from around the town.
Notice two unhappy kids? Owen and Mya thought we needed 4 kittens. A talk about sharing had to happen.
We put the kittens in the middle for everyone to see!
These sweet little kittens will get a lot of love from these kids!
It has been a wonderful day!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment