Friday, February 14, 2014

{True Love}

Kenny never ceases to amaze me!  Every year for Valentines day, he tells me we need to keep it cheap, especially this year since we moved.  I listen to him and do my usual, cookie dough, sausage and biscuits for breakfast, steak for dinner, cold stone ice cream...I show my love through his stomach!  He has always been a great gift giver, but I figured this year we would keep it simple.  Chocolates and a card was what I was preparing myself for.

The morning went smoothly.  I got the kids off to school after making heart shaped pancakes, gushed over each of them telling them how much I love them, and sent Kenny on his way to work, promising the "Best was yet to come!!!"   Thirty minutes after the crazy morning rush, Kenny called me and told me he needed me to pick up something from him at work.  He didn't want the stuff laying around the clinic, so bugged, but still willing to help, since it was Valentine's Day,  I loaded up Mya and drove to town in my sweats, with morning breath, and tangled hair.  He told me to send Mya into the clinic, so he knew we were there and so I wouldn't have to see anyone.   I patiently waited for them in the car.  The two of them put a box in my trunk and he told me he appreciated my sacrifice and went back into work.  I wasn't even three blocks away from his clinic, when he called me and told me to check the trunk because he wasn't sure if he put the right stuff in the car.  A bit annoyed, I pulled off the side of the road and went to my trunk.  I was flabbergasted when I opened the trunk to find this beauty in the back!!!  Mya started clapping and said, "Happy Valentines Day!"


I was quickly reminded how wonderful and loving my husband is!  He spoils me all the time and is so giving.  He bought me this savvy camera, so that I can continue to blog about our family's day to day lives and have beautiful pictures to accompany our family journal!  He is so thoughtful.  I am so in love with him more and more the longer we are married!  Who knew my love story could continue to grow like it has.  I am one blessed momma!!!

Just playing around with my new camera!!!

Ian took this of me :)


I have a lot to learn!


No comments: