Wednesday, February 12, 2014

{Angelo's Pottery}

I wanted to have some special one-on-one time with Owen, so I took him on a date to paint pottery!  He wasn't sure about my idea and thought our date should consist of go karts, so I reminded him to not judge an activity before trying it.  He was skeptical until he started painting and ended up having a great time.
 He probably spent around 20 minutes before he decided on what pottery piece to paint.  He started with a mug that had a tongue on it, then decided to paint a salt shaker, but finally when he saw the high top piggy bank, that took the "bank!"
 He then had to choose over 100 paint colors.  He went with red, sparkly green, black, and white.
 I chose a bowl, which was the same size as the one I broke from my sister-in-laws house, so that I could give it to her.
We worked hard on our masterpieces.  We had to leave them there for a week so they could be burned and glazed.  

Owen's finished product....

Such a goofball!!!

His shoe turned out great and he is busy collecting change from everyone.   Owen has such a fun little personality.  He makes me laugh and is my cuddle bug.  I adore him and love spending time just by ourselves together!!!  I love you to the moon and back Owen!!!

No comments: