Our Motto for the new school year is "Be Brave!" We thought this was fitting since the kids are starting a new school year at a new school, meeting new teachers, and making new friends.
 |
| Drew - 9 |
 |
| Ian - 8 |
 |
Owen - 6
The older boys did not seem anxious at all. Owen was a little apprehensive, but put on a strong face...the first day!
They were most excited about riding the school bus. I too couldn't wait for the bus. My days of sitting at the school everyday in long lines waiting to pick up my kids is over!
they are off....
The sun greeting the boys as they walk to the bus stop.
Here comes the bus!
Wingate is the school Kenny went to when he was in elementary school. It is a great school and I know our kids will thrive there. I'm anxious for them to start at a new school, but know they will do great, as long as they be brave!
Mya started preschool at Ms. Angie's house! She was ecstatic to go and loves going there twice a week. When I picked her up she didn't want to leave! I guess thats a good sign :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment