Monday, August 12, 2013

{Family}

To welcome us to Colorado, the aunties drove from Denver to visit us.  We were so excited to see baby Penny!
 I love this little brown eyed beauty!

 Mya pretty much thinks Penny is the greatest thing on earth and smothers her with love!

Drew kept trying to make Penny laugh, but it had the reverse effect!  We like to blame it on her hunger pains!


We took the kids to the Rocky Mountain PBS Healthy Kids Fun Fest at the Lincoln Park.  The kids loved playing games, winning prizes, eating candy, and playing instruments.







Mya even made the newspaper!


Mya bonded with Auntie Kim while she was here...I mean how could she not when Aunt Kim dressed up as Cinderella also and danced with her throughout the room!


 The aunties always get a workout when they are around my kids!

Kim also let Mya paint her nails.  Luckily, it washed off after one hand washing!


Aunt Catherine was sweet enough to cut each of the boys hair, so they would be already for school to start.  


I sure love my sister-in-laws and am so grateful that we live closer to them!  I am hoping to see them at least once a month, I have to get my Penny fix somehow!

No comments: