Thursday, April 26, 2012

{Kindergarten Ready}

Tonight Owen and I went on a date!  We first went and enrolled him for kindergarten!!!  He is so excited to go to school in August with Drew and Ian at Sundance.  I asked him what he is most excited to do at school, and of course he said, "Play on the playground!"  I told him he was going to learn all kinds of new and neat things, to which he quickly asked, "Will they teach me how to whistle?"  I told him we would have to wait and see.   


He was able to meet the teachers and do all kinds of fun craft projects.  I can't believe I will have another child in school.   

Owen got to pick what he wanted to do and I was not surprised when he picked ice cream.  We love Frugo's and since it was a special occasion, I let him scoop out 3 spoonfuls of toppings of his choice.  He was pretty pleased with that and chose: regular gummy worms, sour gummy worms, & sprinkles.  


I can't believe how big this little guy is getting.  He is such a loving and funny kid.  I am going to miss him terribly while he is at school & poor Mya isn't going to know what to do, without her partner in crime!  Our date came to a close with a kiss and a long back rub before he quickly fell asleep. It was the  perfect ending to a great date night!

No comments: