Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Doc for a Day!

As Ian climbed off the bus he said, "I had the best day ever!" He had just returned from his field trip to the Loma Linda Children's Health Fair. He was excited to show me his big bag of goodies that he received and to tell me all about his day.




He immediately came home and dumped out his "Treasures." He"s rockin in his new shades!

He told me that his favorite part of his day was when he got to go into the hospital and give his stuffed monkey a shot. However, he quickly changed his mind and told me that riding in a police car was his favorite thing to do. I asked him what he wants to be when he grows up and he still wants to be a police officer, so that he can carry around a gun!

I thought this was darling! He wrote out a prescription for his dad.

I'm so glad that he had his best day ever! I love seeing my kids happy. Tomorrow Drew and I are off for his field trip. Good Times this week!

2 comments:

Darcy Case said...

I totally noticed the shades, so funny, i'm glad that you said something otherwise I would think he just always wears them.

Darcy Case said...
This comment has been removed by the author.