Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sisterhood!!!

This is a really old picture of my sisters & I, but the first one I pulled out of my album. Today is my oldest sister Holly's 35th birthday!!! I called her this morning to wish her a happy birthday, and my 8 yr old niece Kendra got on the phone and asked me to blog about her birthday! I thought it was a perfect time to let my sisters know just how much they mean to me....
My two older sisters: Carmin, Holly, & myself with some short hair!



I LOVE having sisters! They are the ones i've known forever. Our relationship started with barbies and the Brady Bunch and grew to cheerleading, make-up, and boys! I was the little sis, who followed the both of them around and was always hoping to be just like them when I grew up. Today we all live far away from eachother, but a day never passes without us talking. I call them for honest advice, to laugh or cry or complain to. I love my sisters dearly and am so grateful to have them as my Best Friends! So Happy Birthday Holly! I Love You!!! ~Jo


This is for my niece Kendra! This was the day she was born and I was the proudest Auntie ever to have such an adorable and fun niece! Thanks for making me an Auntie!!!

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

yes i'd have to agree...sisters are the BEST!!!:)