Friday, March 19, 2010

Fashion Trends

Owen has decided that he doesn't like me to pick out his clothes anymore or assist with putting them on. He says, "Me do it!" These are a couple of his outfits he's picked out the last couple of days. If I dare try and change him he is Livid! So as you can see he is making some pretty strong fashion statements. Pajamas under the backwards sweatshirt and shorts.
This is by far his favorite shirt, courtesy Aunt Connie. He will come into our bed in the morning with his "Basketball" jersey on over his pajamas. He would wear this daily if he had his choice. I often leave it in the dryer just so he can't find it.

Owen sporting the backwards look again.
I am thankful for his independence. It could be worse.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Drew has been in this stage for over a year now. They have color days at school where everyone is suppose to wear the color of the month and he refuses to participate. Grace loved those days but Drew will not change his clothes to match others. Somedays I'm not sure where he gets it!!

torchy said...

You could suggest he walk backwards, too. It might slow him enough for you to catch him!

Kayla said...

i personally like all his fashion statements!