He thinks he can just get anything he wants to eat at anytime of the day...NOT ANYMORE!!!!
This morning as I was cleaning lip gloss out of my Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush, Ian wanted to paint, I came out to discover a game of Go Fish being played in our linen cabinet. And I wonder why I am getting more and more grey hairs. I love being a MOM!
My little Super Hero Crashing at the end of the day.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
2 Year Olds...
I love toddlers! They are learning so much about the world around them and I love seeing them discover new things and figuring out how things work. Owen everyday makes me laugh as I watch him. His curiosity and nonstop energy definitely keep me on my toes. Did I mention yet that he is also very independent at this age? Daily, more like hourly, I am cleaning up some kind of mess created by my two-year old. Unrolling a whole roll of toilet paper to wipe himself, spilling a whole box of cereal on the floor as he scales our pantry, and emptying a whole cabinet of blankets and sheets are just a few of his endeavors lately. It is much easier to keep up with him when I am not distracted with a baby. Extreme measures have been taken though. Kenny just put a lock on our pantry door that now has to be opened with a key just so I would stop calling him at work to tell him what Owen had gotten into that day. Even though I am constantly cleaning up after this kid I wouldn't have it any other way. I am thankful for his independence and his curiosity. He is such a sweet and fun little boy. He climbs into my bed every morning to wake me up and always has the biggest grin on his little face and says, " I wuv you!" I Love you Owen and thanks for keeping me on my toes!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a patient momma...I try every day to be more like you!
Jenny
Post a Comment