Friday, August 28, 2009

Its official....

I'M A SOCCER MOM!!!!!

I don't know who is more excited, Kenny or I, that our boys are on a soccer team this year. I truly do love being the mom to little boys and even though we now have practice and games weekly, I couldn't be more happy to watch them. They just look so dang cute in their little cleats and I can't wait for the first game to see them in their uniforms.

Drew, in my opinion, is a natural! He takes after his dad!
Ian, not quite sure what he is doing with his hands, but couldn't look cuter!

5 comments:

Babbel Family said...

Your a cute little soccer mom!

Summers Family said...

Is there a soccer game the weekend I'll be there? I hope so!

Pattersons said...

Soccer is for pantywaists from Colorado. mason

{Erica} said...

AWESOME!! We knew we'd have to let (make) the girls play soccer. Every night Bret would rub my stomach and repeat over and over "Gonna be a soccer player...".

p.s Mason...those are fighting words!!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to be a soccer mom!! Only a little over a week left for you??! Too cool!