YEAH for me!!!!! A new Pottery Barn Outlet store opened 45 minutes away from my house and I am so excited! Those of you who know me well, know my obsession with the store. Darcy and I had fun today strolling through the store and envisioning how great the furniture would look in our houses. Unfortunately, I did not think to bring a truck or I would have come home with a dresser to match the boys bunk beds and a desk chair. I also fell in love with a leather couch and girl bedding (hopefully I will have to go back for that). Kenny HATES to shop and I actually consider myself lucky. I have gently pushed the Pottery Barn Catalog in front of him over the years and slowly but surely he has started responding, "Go ahead and just order it." Music to my ears! This way I get exactly what I am looking for and we don't have to go from store to store looking. I think he is a little nervous about the proximity of the store to us, but I know he will soon appreciate the closeness when it comes time to buy Owen a bed and we won't have to pay all the extra handling fees. This is just another great reason for people to come visit us!
* Laura I looked for the bedding, but I had no luck...sorry :(
4 comments:
Ooooh! You KNOW how jealous I am!
Put that on our list of things to do when/if we come out.
It should be directly after that spa with the lazy river!
Not fair!
oh man...yet another thing I can add to my list of reasons of why I'm excited to move out there!
I had no idea!! Where is it?
Post a Comment