ME!!! I turned 28 on Friday, October 3rd and had the most fabulous day! In the morning, Kenny came home from seminary with roses and a supreme pizza for me for lunch. I usually buy pepperoni because that is all the men in my house will eat. I got to watch Orin for my friend, which was wonderful because he entertained Owen and Ian for most of the day. At lunch Kenny took me to Kohl's to pick out a new 7 piece luggage set for our trip to Hawaii!!! All three boys napped for almost 3 hours, that was a present all in itself! For dinner, Kenny took me out for all you can eat shrimp and then home to celebrate with friends. Mason made me the most sinful chocolate cake that I devoured and I spent the evening in the company of great friends. Thanks to all my family and friends for calling and for helping me celebrate.

I love all my girl friends!

My amazing husband! Thanks for making my day one to remember!
4 comments:
yeah happy birthday!! you are so on top of this blogging thing!!! what a fun weekend!! :)
Happy birthday Jo, hope you had a good day.
Happy Birthday Jo!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like it was so fun, good job Kenny!
Post a Comment