
Ian loves to cook and will stop anything he is doing to help with dinner. Tonight as we were making spaghetti I told him, "Maybe when you grow up you will be a chef and work in a restaurant and make people amazing food." His eyes lit up and he replied, "Or I could work in McDonald's and make people their hamburgers!" I guess only time will tell.....
2 comments:
sure do love that Ian. Tell him we will make cookies when I get there- 10 days or so!
it's a good thing ian likes to cook...if he and sila got married, he'd do all the cooking(how do i know this?) sila was just complaining that she does all the chores. mason said,"yeah and when you grow up and get married, you do all the chores for your husband." to which sila quickly responded,"oh no, my husband's going to do all the chores!" sorry ian:)
Post a Comment