Sunday, June 22, 2008
To Cook or NOT to Cook......
With it being so hot lately I have had no desire to cook. Not only is the desire not there, but I am bored making the same recipes over and over again. I would be fine eating watermelon all summer, however I feel like my little men should eat better. We have done the chicken nuggets, pizza, and PB&J sandwiches way too often, so last night I felt like I should make something a little more healthy for the boys. Kenny went in on an emergency right when I was contemplating what to make, so he wasn't even going to be there to eat. All the more reason not to slave away on a homemade meal. The boys are fine eating anything, but I decided I must make something other than our regular "fast foods." I decided on lasagna for Drew and Ian and ravioli for Owen. I whipped up the food quickly and the boys devoured their yummy nutritious meals. I felt much satisfaction in the dinner I prepared, I couldn't have done it without those Weight Watchers frozen meals in the freezer! If anyone has some yummy, quick, & kid friendly recipes please send them my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have lots of kid friendly recipes. I will email you some!
good luck, I have the same problem, email me too Sarah!
Post a Comment