Friday, June 13, 2008
He Touched IT!!!
I am excited to post my first blog. I love to read all my friend's and family's blogs, so I thought it was time to start one for our family. As I sit down to blog, both Drew and Ian are supposed to be laying down for naps, however I hear them each in different bathrooms yelling back and forth to one another that they are going yucky. I then hear Drew giggling as he yells, "Owen's touching my poo!" To my amazement my 11 month old has escaped the computer room and is in playing in the toilet behind Drew! So this is my life: mother to 3 very active boys. They definitely keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I hope by blogging that they will read these someday and appreciate all that I do for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. I hope you will update it often!
Yay!!! Can't wait to hear about all your fun adventures!
So fun Johanna, can't wait to read your life!
what a way to start your blog-a story about poo! i love it! keep up the good work johanna!
Post a Comment