Wednesday, July 30, 2014

{Messtival}

School was about to begin and then we would be back to packing lunches, homework, and school projects.  I felt like we needed one more day to celebrate summer and to reconnect with friends after a summer of being on the run traveling and playing.  I decided on throwing a Messtival!!!

Messtival consists of seeing how messy we can get!  The boys were excited and helped me decide on the games.

First game was Painted Twister
Drew, Cale, Cooper, and Jack dove right in!
Messy, but not messy enough...
Ian and his friends 

Luke, Jacob, Will, Ian, and Gavin

Owen and his buddies

Our crazy group of boys!!

Next up....cake decorating on your face!

Owen worked very hard covering every inch of Nixon's face!
MMM....Purple
Andrew and Tate decided to decorate their whole body!

They yellow frosting in Drew's ear grosses me out!

Blue man Ian



They boys got messier!!!

Mya and Brooklyn just observed the craziness!!

Next was the shaving cream war!






I Love my Messy Boys!!!









Our first annual Messtival was a complete Success!!!

Drew even wrote all about it as his favorite tradition for school.



I love nothing more than to see the smiles on my kids faces!

No comments: