We went to the Lego movie, which the kids loved! I slept through it and do not feel like I missed out on much! Do you see Owen's little face as lego Man?!!! We also brought along Drew's friend Cale.
The theme of the movie, or what I got out of the last ten minutes of what I saw, is that the Lego's should be played with and not just left on a shelf to be looked at. One should use their imagination and creativity to build and rebuild their Lego's. Owen obviously missed the point! He came straight home and made signs, "Do NOT play with Lego's!" I guess he needs to rewatch the movie....with daddy!
After the movie we burned some energy at mushroom rocks.
We played "Hunger Games" with marshmallow guns and the last man standing was the winner! So glad the Cooks introduced us to this game!
Mya and Russell White
Day 2 of the teacher work day consisted of a nice long hike!
Kenny had to work, so I took the kids along with the Cooks and Jones. I was not prepared for this hike at ALL! We hiked a trail called No Thoughrofare where at the end of the hike we saw a frozen water fall. The sun felt warm and wonderful, until we were walking in the shade, snow, and crossing the frozen ice! I didn't even have jackets for my kids and thought the hike was going to take an hour. It lasted almost 3 1/2hours!!!
We borrowed what jackets we could from friends and off we went! Mya's legs got tired so sweet, buff Gina took Mya for a ride!
We made it to our fist water fall and I thought that was it....Oh was I wrong!
![]() |
| Gina, Brandy, and Coleman :) |
Awesome, Adventerous, Friends of Mine!
I was losing my patience and pleaded with them just to smile and act like they were happy, no such luck!
The waterfall was amazing!!!
We had to look quick because the sun was going to go down in an hour and we still had to hike back out. I thought it would never end!!! It was a hike I would like to do again sometime, but with Kenny, coats, and summer time!














No comments:
Post a Comment