Thursday, May 1, 2014

{Ian's Night to Shine}

We had the ear splitting privilege to attend Ian's 3rd grade music program!



 Lets just say I downed a couple of Ibuprofen as soon as I left!  I will not be encouraging him to become a famous recorder player!

After the music program, we were off to his pack meeting.  The scout master, Dan Babbel had the boys screaming as he sent electric shots their way!




 Drew could hardly stand it!

Ian and his friends were moving up that night in ranking to become bears.  They were told that their last test was to drink the blood of the wolf to pass.  

 Ian was adamant about not trying it, but peer pressure sunk in.........

 He didn't like it, but he drank it and then received his Bear award!

 They pin the wolf badge on upside down and have to do an act of service before they can turn it around.  Unfortunately, Kenny had a meeting, so I got to do the flipping!  He is getting to be a big boy!
 I am so very proud of Ian!  He is a remarkable young boy, full of energy and spirit!  I love him to pieces!


Drew released the colors and I was happy to go home and go to bed!

No comments: