Our summer has been extremely busy. We have tried to cram as much fun as we can into a short couple of months.
Ian received an award from school and we had been saving it, so we went on a date to Denny's so he could cash in his reward. Mya was excited to join our date and was grateful that Ian was sweet enough to share his shake. I am so proud of Ian!!! He is a very strong willed child, who know what he wants, and is a leader in many ways. He can also be such a sweet brother!![]() |
We spent hours in the water going from coolers filled with water, to pools, to splash pads, to water parks!![]() |
Ian and his good friend Max were inseperable most of the summer!
Owen finally got up the courage to try the water slides!!! It took some bribing, but he eventually went down the slide and he loved it!
This was one of my favorite moments of the summer! I loved cuddling up with Drew outside to read!
Owen had his first slumber party with Anderson!!! He stayed the whole night and asked to stay over every night for the rest of the summer!
Ian ate the largest donut I have ever seen at Max's house. His mom is the coolest and feeds Ian anything he wants!

When Mya wasn't busy swimming, she was busy playing with her neighborhood friends! Her and Makayla were quite the artists!
| We played until the point of exhaustion! |
I'll be sad when the long summer days are over! I love the fun time I have to spend with my kiddos at home and not having to stress about homework or packing lunches! I sure do have the greatest kids in the world!





No comments:
Post a Comment