Friday, June 22, 2012

{The Heart of San Francisco}

The first three things I think of when I think of San Francisco are: The Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, and Cable Cars! We had a wonderful time experiencing all that San Francisco had to offer.

Mya was sleeping when this picture was taken :(

Starting off on our walk across the Golden Gate Bridge...1.7miles.

Half way there!!!  I love the "International Orange" color chosen for the bridge.

Kenny & Jo in beautiful San Francisco!



Lombard Street is one of the curviest streets in the world, so we were excited to drive down it.  Unfortunately the road isn't very long, but still worth the experience!



At this point I had jumped out of the car to document that we did drive down Lombard Street!

Last, but not least, it was time to ride the cable car!







My kids have a new love for San Francisco and we are happy we decided to vacation in California this year.  There is still more out there for us to see and do.  My love for California only continues to grow with each new adventure we experience!  We are making wonderful memories on this journey we call life!

No comments: