We had a great 4th of July! I love being able to celebrate the country we live in and the freedoms we are so lucky to have. We had a yummy bbq with friends and then watched the city fireworks.
Mya's 1st 4th of July! This has been a big month for her. She is 9 months old and has two new teeth and is crawling/scooting! She crawls like Drew, leaving her right leg bent in front of her dragging it along. We call it the Gollum crawl!Owen trying the Indo board! Good thing he had a helmet it was difficult.
Ian is now asking for one of these. I'm sure he'd break his arm or legs if he got one. It won't be happening!Drew spent the whole time on his bike, unfortunately I didn't get a pic. of him , but he did have a great time too.

1 comment:
oh yeah-lil cheesecake bites were indeed yummy! we had a fun time too with good food and of course, good friends:)
Post a Comment