Sunday, February 21, 2010

Presidents Week

So instead of Drew just having off Presidents day from school, he got off the whole week! I'm not sure why California does this but he sure didn't mind one bit. We had a great time, with the exception Kenny still had to work, going on outings with friends. Our first big outing was going to the zoo down in the desert. I love being able to drive 40 minutes away and feeling like its summer. The sun was shining, which we hadn't experienced in the last week due to rain, and the weather was perfect for a day out strolling along looking at animals. The only drawback was that we should have all been wearing shorts. Pretty nice for February:]
This was Mya's first zoo experience and I think she really liked it.
All the kiddos and the drums!
Playing with dinosaurs inside the discovery room at the zoo.

This gave us an idea for our next adventure, to be continued.....

No comments: