Sunday, December 13, 2009

HO, HO, HO

On Friday night we had our annual church Christmas party. The boys were excited because they knew Santa would be coming. I was a little nervous of how Owen would react to Santa, but to my surprise he LOVED him. He went right up to Santa, climbed in his lap, and said, "Thomas." After his turn he kept going in the "exit" door and walking up to Santa and just staring at him. He was mesmerized by his countenance, or maybe he was just trying to figure out why Santa sounded and kinda looked like one of our good friends Mason! Drew asked for more train tracks because I guess our huge tub of train stuff isn't enough. He said he wants a million pieces so he can make a ginormous train. Ian asked for his blankie, which has been missing now for three weeks! He has prayed for it and now has only one request for Christmas, his blue and white cloud blanket he's had since he was a baby. I'm really hoping his Christmas wish comes true, or we are going to have one really sad little boy on Christmas morning.

Owen just looking sooo cute!
Santa and the boys! After I got this picture someone asked me where Mya was and I am sad to say this, but I completely forgot about her! So I then felt guilty and woke Mya up so she too got her turn to meet Santa for her 1st Christmas.
Isn't she just so precious!

As we left the church that night we looked on the roof for Santa's reindeer, but it was too dark to see them. Maybe next time.

No comments: